This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Libffi merge [Was Re: [patch] powerpc libffi Net/FreeBSD ]
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Anthony Green <green at moxielogic dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>, Andreas Tobler <andreast-list at fgznet dot ch>, Java Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:52:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: Libffi merge [Was Re: [patch] powerpc libffi Net/FreeBSD ]
- References: <4A256DDD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A2644EC.email@example.com> <4A266750.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Configury like this just hasn't been merged back into GCC. The version
> number in GCC is mostly irrelevant as GCC doesn't install libffi; it is
> simply incorporated in its entirety into libgcj.
It does, since GCC 3.x at least.