This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Allow reporting statistics when current_pass->id is -1
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Andrey Belevantsev <abel at ispras dot ru>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 17:18:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Allow reporting statistics when current_pass->id is -1
- References: <4A2683EC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Richard Guenther wrote:
2009/6/3 Andrey Belevantsev <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
The statistics.c code crashes when trying to record an event during the pass
which number is -1. This doesn't allow reporting statistics for alias
export when the event gets added rom pass_clean_state. Fixed as follows
(with assert that this would not happen again), bootstrapped and tested on
x86-64, and it also works with alias export. Ok for trunk?
No, rather the patch at
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2009-06/msg00113.html should be
committed that removes the case of pass number == -1.