This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch POWERPC] Use existing predicates for RTL objects
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Shujing Zhao <pearly dot zhao at oracle dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at geoffk dot org, edelsohn at gnu dot org, Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:47:01 +1000
- Subject: Re: [Patch POWERPC] Use existing predicates for RTL objects
- References: <4A262D0B.email@example.com>
On Wed, 2009-06-03 at 15:58 +0800, Shujing Zhao wrote:
> It is to use existing predicates for RTL objects at config/rs6000
Are you sure you got them all?
> Tested on powerpc-eabisim simulator.
Could you possibly test on a PowerPC machine with a bootstrap? That
would provide more extensive coverage, I think.