This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
*PING* Re: [Patch, Fortran] Replace intmax_type_node by INTMAX_TYPE
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 23:16:09 +0200
- Subject: *PING* Re: [Patch, Fortran] Replace intmax_type_node by INTMAX_TYPE
- References: <20090529215008.GA27634@net-b.de>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Hello all,
> since gfortran now uses default.h to access the stdint.h
> macros, it makes sense to replace our own definition
> of intmax_type_node by INTMAX_TYPE. This was suggested
> by Michael and Joseph, cf.
> The attached patch was send me by FX. Build and regtested
> on x86-84-linux. OK for the trunk?