This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Name unnamed passes and change duplicate pass names
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at gmail dot com>
- To: Justin Seyster <jrseys at gmail dot com>
- Cc: dnovillo at google dot com, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:42:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Name unnamed passes and change duplicate pass names
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A03ED82.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Justin Seyster wrote:
Sure, here's the consolidated patch with ChangeLog.
I'm affiliated with the Stony Brook File-systems and Storage Lab
(FSL). We might have a copyright assignment already because a
previous member (Sean Callanan) signed one while he was working here.
If that assignment doesn't cover the whole group, then I can certainly
sign a copyright assignment if one is necessary for this patch.
Unfortunately the assignment covered only Sean's changes, but I think
the patch is small enough that it can be committed without copyright
assignment. Can anyone commit it for Justin?
If you plan to contribute further, we'll send you or your professor the
forms for copyright assignment.