This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gcc-in-cxx] Remove extern "C" from libdecnumber
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 15:13:14 +1000
- Subject: Re: [gcc-in-cxx] Remove extern "C" from libdecnumber
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1243831044.15178.3.camel@helios> <email@example.com>
On Sun, 2009-05-31 at 21:57 -0700, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> In that case, I'm currently bootstrapping this patch on mainline. Is
> this OK if bootstrap succeeds? Let me know if you'd like this done
> differently in any way. Note that I only touched the headers which gcc
> actually uses.
That's fine, thanks.