This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/37779: Diagnose missing RECURSIVE, part 2
- From: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:41:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/37779: Diagnose missing RECURSIVE, part 2
- References: <4931A902.email@example.com> <4932E493.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
Daniel Kraft wrote:
I did refactor and clean-up recursive-ness detection in resolve.c aI think that should be OK for 4.4.
bit, and hope I did get it all right (the ENTRY handling, too). No
regressions on GNU/Linux-x86-32.
Ok for trunk (4.4)? Or should we wait even with this patch for 4.5?
I believe this is enough of a bug-fix to go in for 4.4, though.
Thanks for the review, committed to trunk/4.4 as rev. 142299.
I still won't close the PR but will keep on working on runtime-recursion
checking now (but that maybe for upcoming 4.5 instead of 4.4, depending
on the patch).
To go: Hea-Kni-Mon-Pri-Ran-Tou