This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Resync toplevel files (was: Re: [RFA] Build gdb on darwin)
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Joseph S. Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:59:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: Resync toplevel files (was: Re: [RFA] Build gdb on darwin)
- References: <1494040D-E0DB-41C2-99F6-1F14F70CCB41@adacore.com> <492EB60B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <6A1603A9-3E73-4D15-8A6A-1205F327722C@adacore.com> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Nov 27, 2008, at 5:53 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
Remember that toplevel patches need to go in both the gcc and src
repositories. As there seem to be quite a lot that haven't, I've
this patch to GCC and will follow up with resyncing changes in the
I thought this was automatic and was waiting for a days or two before
doing this manually.
Thank you for fixing that.