This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libfortran] Fix PR 38225
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 12:37:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch, libfortran] Fix PR 38225
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thomas Koenig wrote:
Hello world,OK, when regtest pass. Thanks for patch.
this fixes a 4.4 regression where bounds checking for RESHAPE assumed
that only the first dimension of SOURCE mattered. This is obviously
OK for trunk once the regtest passes?