This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libfortran] Fix PR 38225
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 21:36:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch, libfortran] Fix PR 38225
- References: <email@example.com>
Thomas Koenig wrote:
> this fixes a 4.4 regression where bounds checking for RESHAPE assumed
> that only the first dimension of SOURCE mattered. This is obviously
> wrong :-)
> OK for trunk once the regtest passes?
OK; thanks for finding and fixing the bug.