This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] XFAIL -frtl-abstract-sequences tests on s390*-*-*
- From: "Andreas Krebbel" <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:52:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] XFAIL -frtl-abstract-sequences tests on s390*-*-*
- References: <20081031162207.GZ14706@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
> These tests ICE on s390*-*-* (similarly to almost all other platforms).
> Ok to XFAIL them?
> Alternatively, can we just remove -frtl-abstract-sequences option from 4.4+?
> This pass doesn't work on anything at all on most of the primary and
> secondary targets, and is broken there for more than 2.5 years.
> 2008-10-31 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> * gcc.c-torture/compile/pr11832.c: XFAIL even on s390*-*-*.
> * gcc.c-torture/compile/pr33009.c: Likewise.
could you please apply your patch until there is a decision about