This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING][PATCH]: Fix struct-reorg testcases for soft-fp targets
- From: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Olga Golovanevsky <olga at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:36:52 +0100
- Subject: [PING][PATCH]: Fix struct-reorg testcases for soft-fp targets
- References: <48B4021E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:
A couple of new in GCC 4.3 tests use uninitialized memory as source for
FP values. On soft-fp targets this causes the tests to fail because of
handling of NaNs.
Specifically, the tests use uninitialized fp values to initialize int
values; the attached patch reverses that and makes the tests use
uninitialized integers to initialize fp values.
For reference p[i].a is int and p[i].b is float.
OK for trunk and 4.3 branch?
Original message is at