This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.5] [RFC] Move line-map.* to its own library (libloc)
- From: "Manuel López-Ibáñez" <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: "Ralf Wildenhues" <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>, "Manuel López-Ibáñez" <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>, "Gcc Patch List" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Tom Tromey" <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:14:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [4.5] [RFC] Move line-map.* to its own library (libloc)
- References: <email@example.com> <20081115093943.GA11639@ins.uni-bonn.de>
2008/11/15 Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf.Wildenhues@gmx.de>:
> Hello Manuel,
> a couple of quick comments.
Thanks for your comments.
>> --- libloc/Makefile.in (revision 0)
>> +++ libloc/Makefile.in (revision 0)
> FWIW, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to use automake for libloc.
> The Makefile.am file could probably be
I get the following errors:
configure.ac: no proper invocation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE was found.
configure.ac: You should verify that configure.ac invokes AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE,
configure.ac: that aclocal.m4 is present in the top-level directory,
configure.ac: and that aclocal.m4 was recently regenerated (using aclocal).
Makefile.am: required file `./INSTALL' not found
Makefile.am: required file `./NEWS' not found
Makefile.am: required file `./README' not found
Makefile.am: required file `./AUTHORS' not found
Makefile.am: required file `./ChangeLog' not found
Makefile.am: required file `./COPYING' not found
/usr/share/automake-1.9/am/depend2.am: am__fastdepCC does not appear
/usr/share/automake-1.9/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
I am using your suggestion but removed everything related with translations:
## Process this file with automake to produce Makefile.in
noinst_LIBRARIES = libloc.a
libloc_a_SOURCES = line-map.c
ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = -I .. -I ../config
WARN_CFLAGS = @WARN_CFLAGS@ @WARN_PEDANTIC@ @WERROR@
INCLUDES = -I$(srcdir) -I. -I$(srcdir)/../include -I$(srcdir)/include
AM_CFLAGS = $(WARN_CFLAGS) $(INCLUDES)