This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, testsuite] Fix PR37033, gcc.dg/pch/valid-1b.c failures
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:57:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, testsuite] Fix PR37033, gcc.dg/pch/valid-1b.c failures
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
On Mon, 2008-11-17 at 12:39 +0100, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> We can add -fno-dwarf2-cfi-asm to gcc.dg/pch/valid-1b.hs to suppress
> definition of __GCC_HAVE_DWARF2_CFI_ASM in -g case.
> 2008-11-17 Uros Bizjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR testsuite/37033
> * gcc.dg/pch/valid-1b.hs (dg-options): Add -fno-dwarf2-cfi-asm.
> Patch was tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu, fixes all pch failures. OK for mainline?
I know nothing about PCH and don't want to approve this patch, but
the PR has been stagnant for months. If anyone at all who knows
something about PCH says says this looks reasonable, then OK.