This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR fortran/35681 elemental dependencies for expressions as actual arguments.
- From: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at tele2 dot fr>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, correctifs gcc <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 00:02:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR fortran/35681 elemental dependencies for expressions as actual arguments.
- References: <491DF541.firstname.lastname@example.org> <492090CC.email@example.com>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Mikael Morin wrote:
>> Ok for trunk/4.3 ?
>> Thanks in advance for the review, even if late ;-)
> OK. Please wait a week before checking into the branch.
Patch on trunk at revision 141931.
> PS: Are still unreviewed patches?
I don't think so. Not mine at least.