This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR37926 - Program gives wrong output (connected to char len)
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Jerry DeLisle" <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: "Paul Richard Thomas" <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>, "Fortran List" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:45:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR37926 - Program gives wrong output (connected to char len)
- References: <email@example.com> <491EE419.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 7:00 AM, Jerry DeLisle <email@example.com> wrote:
> Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
>> Dear All,
>> This one verges on obvious, although it was a trifle testing to find -
>> 'obvious after the even' perhaps?
>> Bootstrapped and regtested on FC9/x86_i64 - OK for trunk and 4.3?
> OK, thanks.
This patch caused: