This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [xstormy] fix testsuite support source
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 11:23:10 +1100
- Subject: Re: [xstormy] fix testsuite support source
- References: <200811121708.mACH8pgg001637@greed.delorie.com>
> This adapts to changes in the xstormy16 assembler. OK?
Just out of curiousity, will this change remain backwards compatible
with older assemblers?