This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Install libjava binaries only for primary multilib (PR libgcj/33764)
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:34:20 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Install libjava binaries only for primary multilib (PR libgcj/33764)
- References: <20081112173027.GR3572@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> make install in libjava installs binaries from all multilib
> builds into the same --bindir, so it is just a matter of timing
> which ABI wins. The following patch only installs the binaries
> for the primary multilib, for all other multilibs they
> are just noinst_PROGRAMS (built and used during the build and make check,
> but not installed).
> Tested on x86_64-linux, ok for trunk?
Yes, I'm sure that's right.