This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR37836 - ICE in gfc_trans_auto_array_allocation
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 06:17:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR37836 - ICE in gfc_trans_auto_array_allocation
- References: <20081109084319.3245D3BE81@mailhost.lps.ens.fr>
Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
Paul,Patch is OK to commit with previous comments resolved
I have tested the first patch (in
which worked as expected without regression. I just found a typo:
in the comment before simplify_minval_maxval.
Thanks for the patch