This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.5 C] Provide <stdint.h> (bug 448)
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, bkorb at gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 10:04:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [4.5 C] Provide <stdint.h> (bug 448)
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Nov 8, 2008, at 1:09 AM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
This patch (for 4.5 Stage 1, and against c-4_5-branch but without any
significant dependence on any other changes there) adds the
infrastructure for GCC to provide <stdint.h> (bug 448) and know
internally about the types used in that header.
Thanks for this: a great improvement for the C++ library too.