This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: gcc.c comment tweak
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 18:30:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: gcc.c comment tweak
- References: <1225928500.14490.3.camel@helios>
Ben Elliston <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This patch has been sitting in my tree for months and I'd just like to
> clear the decks by committing it. rms made this change in early 1992,
> so I think enough time has passed that we can consider it unnecessary.
> It is unlikely that the crucial number of characters was ever actually
> retained as later years were added to the copyright notice. ;-)
> Okay for the trunk?
> 2008-11-06 Ben Elliston <email@example.com>
> * gcc.c: Remove ancient comment about a bug in Sun cc.
Geeze, I hope this is OK! Approved.