This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] PR c++/32519
- From: "Fabien CHÊNE" <fabien dot chene at gmail dot com>
- To: "Jason Merrill" <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:30:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] PR c++/32519
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4910D535.email@example.com>
>> This patch fixes PR32519. The problem was the use of the macro
>> DECL_NONSTATIC_MEMBER_P in protected_accessible_p(). this macro does
>> not return true when TREE_CODE (decl) == TEMPLATE_DECL.
> Would changing DECL_NONSTATIC_MEMBER_P to return true for member function
> templates fix the problem?
Yes, this is the solution I have tried first -- it works fine without
but DECL_NONSTATIC_MEMBER_P is used two other times in the C++FE, and I have not
enough knowledge to determine its impact. See