This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]Trivial fix for bootstrap failures in ipa-reference.c
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Art Haas <ahaas at impactweather dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:55:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]Trivial fix for bootstrap failures in ipa-reference.c
- References: <1221662920.26756.5.camel@impdell3>
On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 14:51, Art Haas <email@example.com> wrote:
> Bootstrap fails in ipa-reference.c because the 'step' variable is only
> used if 'ENABLE_CHECKING' is defined. This trivial patch got me past the
> failure point.
In case you haven't already, this class of patches are pre-approved,
so you can commit it. You just need a ChangeLog entry.