This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to XFAIL f2003_io_*.f03 tests on HP platforms
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jvdelisle at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:21:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch to XFAIL f2003_io_*.f03 tests on HP platforms
- References: <200811031624.mA3GO3r20774@lucas.cup.hp.com>
- Reply-to: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 08:24 -0800, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> Since it doesn't look like PR37839 (f2003 IO bugs) is going to be
> fixed for 4.4, I would like to XFAIL the failing tests so that my
> results are cleaner and it is easier to find regressions.
> Is this patch (tested on IA64 and PA HP-UX platforms) OK to check in:
OK with one change: please add "powerpc*-*-*" to the target list, the
tests also fail on those targets for 32-bit code.