This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][4.3][RFT] Fix PR37868, backport some PTA fixes
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 13:53:43 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][4.3][RFT] Fix PR37868, backport some PTA fixes
- References: <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > Still this is a quite big patch - so I appreciate testing and won't
> > install this at the moment.
> Tested locally (C/C++/Ada) on i586-suse-linux and run through AdaCore's
> internal testsuite on x86 and x86-64. No problems detected.
Thanks for testing. I'll throw it on openSUSE and likely will apply it
if there are no problems detected. Other opinions welcome of course.