This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[wwwdocs] Mention treatment of MIPS DSP Control Register
- From: Catherine Moore <clm at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Catherine Moore <clm at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:13:56 -0400
- Subject: [wwwdocs] Mention treatment of MIPS DSP Control Register
This mentions the new treatment of the MIPS DSP Control Register by the compiler.
The corresponding patch was posted here:
Does this look okay to install? Thanks,
cvs diff: Diffing .
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/wwwdocs/htdocs/gcc-4.4/changes.html,v
retrieving revision 1.38
diff -r1.38 changes.html
> <li>The SCOUNT and POS bits of the DSP control register are now
> treated as global.</li>