This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR37159
- From: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: "Dennis Wassel" <dennis dot wassel at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:00:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR37159
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 06:54, Dennis Wassel
> the FSF guys have just sent me the countersigned copyright assignment,
> so: *ping*
> The patch has been accepted by Thomas Koenig on 2008-09-18. Good to go?
If you have the copyright paperwork in order and the patch has already
been approved by a Fortran reviewer, then you can now commit your