This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PING Re: [PATCH, HPPA] Atomic builtins using kernel helpers for Linux (try #4)
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Helge Deller <deller at gmx dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:00:16 +0000
- Subject: PING Re: [PATCH, HPPA] Atomic builtins using kernel helpers for Linux (try #4)
- References: <20080713194454.BD6074E77@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca> <487A6448.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Helge Deller wrote:
> This is the 4th version of the patch for atomic builtin functions for hppa.
> It should address all issues which Dave/Carlos brought up.
> - 32bit userspace support, 64bit-ready (there is no 64bit userspace on hppa
> - abort with SIGILL when Linux kernel does not include the kernel helpers
> - abort with SIGILL when userspace points to illegal address (-EFAULT)
> Ok for mainline?
Did this patch die due to lack of interest? Looked good to me.