This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: First PPL 0.10 release candidate
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- To: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara at cs dot unipr dot it>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:47:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: First PPL 0.10 release candidate
- References: <49060BE1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 07:43:45PM +0100, Roberto Bagnara wrote:
> Dear All,
> we have uploaded the first PPL 0.10 release candidate (0.10pre36)
> You can check the NEWS file via ViewVC:
> If all goes well, the release of PPL 0.10 will happen on November 4, 2008.
> In case problems arise, 0.10pre36 will be substituted by 0.10pre37, and so
> forth, without further announcements (of course the real release will
> be properly announced).
> Please report any problem you may encounter to email@example.com
> All the best,
> Roberto Bagnara Patricia M. Hill Enea Zaffanella
> Prof. Roberto Bagnara
> Computer Science Group
> Department of Mathematics, University of Parma, Italy
Does anyone know when the changes in cloog-ppl git will be accepted
by upstream and a new version of cloog released?