This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] document requirements for building gjdoc
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:10:53 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] document requirements for building gjdoc
- References: <email@example.com.HOWL>
Matthias Klose wrote:
> The build of gjdoc was enabled with the merge of the classpath-0.98
> merge branch. This documents the requirements if you do want to build
> Ok for trunk?
Thanks. I've been looking at gjdoc and I'm not very happy with the
documentation; the "canonical usage" that is the first thing on the
man page doesn't work, for example.