This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: bump minimum MPFR version, (includes some fortran bits)
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, angela at releasedominatrix dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 11:30:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: bump minimum MPFR version, (includes some fortran bits)
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 12:34:37AM -0700, Geoff Keating wrote:
> "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> There appears to be no Red Hat-based distribution that comes with
> 2.3.2 or later. Even Fedora 10, which is not yet released, does not
> appear to include it.
FYI, Fedora 10 has 2.3.2 since Oct, 15th.