This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: patch to solve PR37884
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 18:13:50 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFA: patch to solve PR37884
- References: <4903A821.email@example.com>
Vladimir Makarov wrote:
The following patch solves PR37884. The details of the problem can be
The patch was successfully bootstrapped and tested on x86, x86_64,
2008-10-24 Vladimir Makarov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* ira-build.c (copy_live_ranges_to_removed_store_destinations):
Rename to copy_info_to_removed_store_destinations. Propagate
conflict hard regs and register stack attribute.