This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR37159
- From: "Dennis Wassel" <dennis dot wassel at googlemail dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:56:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR37159
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> [snip Thomas' answer]
> The patch is OK for trunk once your copyright papers are through.
> Can you drop us a line when that happens? I'll commit your patch for
> you then.
while my copyright papers are not all the way through yet, they at
least have found their way into the mail as of today.
Seeing that my patch is >1 month old, need I retest it? Then again, it
is a very small patch to start with, and I cannot recall seeing anyone
work on that part of the code, so it should really still be working.
Anways, you tell me!