This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lto][patch] Fix reading of cgraph when multiple files are passed to lto1
- From: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: "Rafael Espindola" <espindola at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Simon Baldwin" <simonb at google dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:19:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: [lto][patch] Fix reading of cgraph when multiple files are passed to lto1
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 07:09, Rafael Espindola <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> 2008-10-24 Rafael Espindola <email@example.com>
> * lto-lang.c (input_cgraph_1): Iterate over nodes, not cgraph_nodes.
There are other loops that go over the whole call graph here. Those
also need adjusting. If anything, to save doing superfluous work.