This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Issue in building the libgcc-Os-4-200.a library for SH target
- From: "Cecilia Rodrigues" <Cecilia dot Rodrigues at kpitcummins dot com>
- To: "Kaz Kojima" <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Prafulla Thakare" <Prafulla dot Thakare at kpitcummins dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:35:55 +0530
- Subject: RE: Issue in building the libgcc-Os-4-200.a library for SH target
- References: <82C3BC9106BCE149B63464D79D0A22FD06A3BC45@sohm.kpit.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you for the patch.
>> Does the attached patch work for you?
Yes, the library issue has been resolved with this patch.
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd.