This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix libjava bootstrap (PR java/37893)
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:57:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix libjava bootstrap (PR java/37893)
- References: <20081023082702.GC14706@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> After last night's libjava commit, libjava doesn't build anymore, unless
> in --enable-java-maintainer-mode. The commit revamped tools.zip target
> of classpath/tools/Makefile*, and while all-classes.lst has been generated
> unconditionally before, it is now generated only if JAVA_MAINTAINER_MODE.
> But it is used always, it is mentioned in libjava/Makefile.am's
> Fixed thusly, ok to commit?
> BTW, the gcc_assert (finput); in jcf-parse.c is weird, asserts should be
> used to ensure internal compiler consistency, not ensure that a file, whose
> filename was passed by the user on the command line, exists and can be
Thanks. I'll have a look.