This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lto][patch] Move calls to execute_one_ipa_transform_pass
- From: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: "Rafael Espindola" <espindola at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:40:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: [lto][patch] Move calls to execute_one_ipa_transform_pass
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 14:54, Rafael Espindola <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> 2008-10-22 Rafael Espindola <email@example.com>
> * passes.c (execute_all_ipa_transforms): New.
> (execute_one_pass): Don't call execute_one_ipa_transform_pass.
> * tree-optimize.c (tree_rest_of_compilation): Call
> * tree-pass.h (execute_all_ipa_transforms): New.
> +static bool
> +execute_one_pass (struct opt_pass *pass)
Since you're here, could you add a comment?