This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lto][patch] Update cgraph with the symbol resolution information
- From: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: "Rafael Espindola" <espindola at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:03:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [lto][patch] Update cgraph with the symbol resolution information
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 09:49, Rafael Espindola <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> 2008-10-07 Rafael Espindola <email@example.com>
> * Make-lang.in (lto/lto-lang.o): Update dependencies.
> * lto-lang.c: Include lto/common.h and lto-tree-in.h.
> (input_overwrite_node): Don't call cgraph_mark_needed_node.
> (input_node): Just read the node. Don't update it to reflect that
> another node for the same decl might have been read.
> (input_edge): Don't create an edge if the caller has been preempted.
> Make sure the callee is the prevailing decl.
> (input_cgraph_1): Remove nodes corresponding to preempted decls.
> * lto.c (lto_main): Read the cgraph before calling lto_fixup_decls.