This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libfortran] Bounds checking for transpose
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:40:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, libfortran] Bounds checking for transpose
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thomas Koenig wrote:
> this rather self-explanatory patch adds bounds-checking for transpose.
> Regression-tested on x84_64-pc-linux-gnu.
+ runtime_error ("Incorrect extent in return value of TRANSPOSE"
+ " intrinsic in dimension 2: is %ld,"
+ " should %ld", (long int) src_extent,
a) As mentioned before by Andreas: You have a one extra space in the
(in all four error messages in .m4)
b) I don't like "should 5"; how about either adding a "be" or using
"instead of" instead?, e.g.
"is 4, should be 5"
"is 4 instead of 5"
"4 instead of 5"
> OK for trunk?
OK with the two changes.