This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: patch to solve PR37674
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:23:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFA: patch to solve PR37674
- References: <48F4F877.firstname.lastname@example.org> <48F62B64.email@example.com>
Jeff Law wrote:
Vladimir Makarov wrote:
Yes, right. I removed propagate_p.
The following patch should solve PR37674. The details of the problem
could be found on
The patch was successfully tested on x86, x86_64, ppc64, ppc64 in
Is it ok to commit?
2008-10-14 Vladimir Makarov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* ira-build.c (ira_flattening): Recalculate
ALLOCNO_TOTAL_NO_STACK_REG_P and ALLOCNO_TOTAL_CONFLICT_HARD_REGS
from the scratch instead of the propagation.
This patch is fine... Please go ahead and install it.
ISTM that after this patch the variable propagate_p is set, but never
used, you need a follow-up patch (consider it pre-approved) to remove
propagate_p assuming I'm correct in that it's no longer used.