This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix up int_fits_type_p (PR tree-optimization/37525, take 2)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:49:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix up int_fits_type_p (PR tree-optimization/37525, take 2)
- References: <20081013113548.GC29476@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
Jakub Jelinek wrote:
* tree.c (int_fits_type_p): Rewrite using double_int. Zero extend
sizetype unsigned constants, both in the case of C and bounds.