This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] c++0x <system_error> CD updates
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Chris Fairles <chris dot fairles at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:20:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [v3] c++0x <system_error> CD updates
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chris Fairles wrote:
> FAIL: ext/mt_allocator/deallocate_local_thread-5.cc execution test
> FAIL: ext/mt_allocator/deallocate_local_thread-7.cc execution test
I don't think these are directly related to your work. These tests are
weak and fail for some targets already (I think there are issues with
the stack size).
> Besides those, feel free to comment/review. I'll post an updated patch
> once I figure out those segfaults.