This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/37688: Relax "used before typed" check
- From: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:55:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/37688: Relax "used before typed" check
- References: <48F1BC36.firstname.lastname@example.org> <48F1C2A1.email@example.com>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
Daniel Kraft wrote:
OK. Thanks for the patch.
Regression test running on GNU/Linux-x86-32. Ok for trunk if no
No regressions, committed to trunk as rev. 141074.
Paul, I took your last comment as that's ok from your point of view,
too. But I'm of course open for further discussions and it would not be
hard to remove this exceptions entirely should we decide to do so in the
To go: Hea-Kni-Mon-Pri-Ran-Tou