This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Make SH use UNSPECs instead of complicated CONSTs
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 18:23:00 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: RFA: Make SH use UNSPECs instead of complicated CONSTs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch makes the SH port use UNSPECs instead of things like
> (const (minus ...)). It's part of my ongoing quest to enforce
> a grammar for CONSTs. See:
> for details.
> OK to install?
Ok. Thank you for your patch and detailed explanation!