This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lto] Do not write out char_type_node with -funsigned-char
- From: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: "Richard Henderson" <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:01:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: [lto] Do not write out char_type_node with -funsigned-char
- References: <20081009161915.GA9601@legolas> <48EE3F7D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 10:29, Richard Henderson <email@example.com> wrote:
> if (expr == char_type_node)
> expr = (TREE_UNSIGNED (expr) ? unsigned_char_type_node
> : signed_char_type_node);
Ah, yes. Good point.
> Weren't you having problems with the char/schar/uchar thing
> earlier? I assume that name mangling has already been done
> and the char_type_node distinction isn't relevant anymore...
Yes, name mangling has happened already.