This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix PR other/37463 (All Solaris/x86 eh tests fail)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at techfak dot uni-bielefeld dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 19:38:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix PR other/37463 (All Solaris/x86 eh tests fail)
- References: <18667.34451.309776.825356@manam.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
> While the first two combinations work ok and restore the EH tests to
> working order (with only a few other testsuite differences due to different
> capabilities of the linkers used), the third combination doesn't look so
> good: while the 32-bit EH tests all work, the large majority of the 64-bit
> EH tests fail as before.
This should be fixed with up-to-date binutils mainline and 2.19 branch.