This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lto] Do not write out char_type_node with -funsigned-char
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 10:29:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [lto] Do not write out char_type_node with -funsigned-char
- References: <20081009161915.GA9601@legolas>
+ if (flag_signed_char == 0 && expr == char_type_node)
+ expr = unsigned_char_type_node;
Why not just generalize this?
if (expr == char_type_node)
expr = (TREE_UNSIGNED (expr) ? unsigned_char_type_node
Weren't you having problems with the char/schar/uchar thing
earlier? I assume that name mangling has already been done
and the char_type_node distinction isn't relevant anymore...