This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC PATCH] set_mem_attributes alignment and ARRAY_REF
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Jakub Jelinek" <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 13:25:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH] set_mem_attributes alignment and ARRAY_REF
- References: <20081008145133.GV13196@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 7:51 AM, Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> 2008-10-08 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> * emit-rtl.c (set_mem_attributes_minus_bitpos): Compute alignment
> from ARRAY_REF even when off_tree isn't constant.
This most likely fixes PR 37774 also.