This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: one more patch to solve PR37535
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Lin, Weiliang" <weiliang dot lin at intel dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "vmakarov at redhat dot com" <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 02:38:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: one more patch to solve PR37535
- References: <8FED46E8A9CA574792FC7AACAC38FE7701AD19E356@PDSMSX501.ccr.corp.intel.com>
On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 2:02 AM, Lin, Weiliang <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> R140906 has a testsuite regression at Core2Q IA32 Platform.
> The testsuite is 471.omnetpp of CPU2006.
> The base ratio drops from 12.1 to 9.02.
What compiler flags are used?