This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Small Fortran debuginfo fixes for contained functions
- From: "Paul Richard Thomas" <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: "Jakub Jelinek" <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:37:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Small Fortran debuginfo fixes for contained functions
- References: <20081007123222.GH13196@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
> This patch fixes both of these issues. Ok for trunk if bootstrap/regtest
OK for trunk if the bootstrap/regtest is good.
Are there any performance issues that can result from this patch?
Thanks for the patch